Wednesday 10 June 2009

Virtual Presence, Virtual Canvas

It was not long ago now that I decided to create a canvas, with a moving message board built into it. It was in response to the Virtual presence brief we were given.

This project was to be the focal point to my exhibition space this year. It will become interactive on the 16th, the day of the private view, in which people will be invited to display there thoughts based upon given topics, such as religeon and gender. This i want to be a talking point throughout the exhibition.

It looks like this...






















It has been a while since I have made something quite so conceptual as my very large canvas.

Again, I made a mini step by step book to explain it's logic and to explain what it is for. Here is the introduction, to help you get a better understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers